We are currently searching for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to complement our Mechatronic and Design Team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with an Electronic s Engineering Degree who is excited by new technologies and what they can bring to Titan as new growth areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will be to:
- Deliver electronic design, build and support services that fully meet both the customer and Titan's own target criteria, processes and expectations
- Produce schemes, schematics and design specifications that meet the customer needs
- Build, validate and develop electronic systems along with supporting services suchas data logging, calibration and analysis.
The successful candidate will have/be the following:
- Electronic Engineering Degree
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a confident telephone manner
- Outgoing with a focus on Customer satisfaction
- Experience in electronic design including delivering schemes, schematics and designs to set criteria
- Experience in data logging, calibration and analysis
- Good work/time management
- Confident in being involved with more than one project at a time and able to keep track of where you are in each project
Health & Safety